WELCOME ON MY WEBSITE!
I am Julien Romero. I am currently an Associate professor at Télécom SudParis, in the team ACMES. I did my postdoc at the Max Planck Institute. I obtained my PhD in computer science at Telecom Paris, under the supervision of Fabian Suchanek and Nicoleta Preda.
- My Resume
- My Github account: https://github.com/Aunsiels
- My Gitlab account: https://gitlab.com/aunsiels
- My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Julien_romero
- My DBLP: https://dblp.org/pid/241/9678.html
- My Wikidata page: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q99529363
- My Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=nCgiv6YAAAAJ
- My ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7382-9077
- My Semantics Scholar: https://www.semanticscholar.org/author/Julien-Romero/119889381
- My ResearchGate page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Julien_Romero
- Automatic harvesting of commonsense knowledge (link)
- Discovery of Complex Schemas for RDF Knowledge Bases (link)
- [09.21] Start as an associate professor at Telecom SudParis
- [10.20] Start as a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute
- [10.20] Our paper Pyformlang: An Educational Library for Formal Language Manipulation was accepted at SIGCSE 2021 (code)
- [10.20] I obtained my PhD in Computer Science entitled Harvesting Commonsense and Hidden Knowledge From Web Services (pdf, slides)
- [10.20] Our workshop paper Query Rewritings On Path Views Without Integrity Constraints was accepted at Datamod 2020.
- [08.20] Our demo paper Computing and Illustrating Query Rewritings on Path Views with Binding Patterns was accepted at CIKM 2020 (demo, code)
- [08.20] Our demo paper Inside Quasimodo: Exploring Construction and Usage of Commonsense Knowledge was accepted at CIKM 2020 (demo, code)
- [02.20] Our paper Equivalent Rewritings on Path Views with Binding Patterns was accepted at ESWC 2020 (slides, video)
- [08.19] Our paper Commonsense Properties from Query Logs and Question Answering Forums was accepted at CIKM 2019 (slides)
9 Rue Charles Fourier