WELCOME ON MY WEBSITE!
I am Julien Romero. I am currently a postdoc researcher at the Max Planck Institute. I obtained my PhD in computer science at Telecom Paris, under the supervision of Fabian Suchanek and Nicoleta Preda.
- My Github account: https://github.com/Aunsiels
- My Gitlab account: https://gitlab.com/aunsiels
- My twitter account: https://twitter.com/Julien_romero
- [10.20] Our paper Pyformlang: An Educational Library for Formal Language Manipulation was accepted at SIGCSE 2021 (code)
- [10.20] I obtained my PhD in Computer Science entitled Harvesting Commonsense and Hidden Knowledge From Web Services (pdf, slides)
- [10.20] Our workshop paper Query Rewritings On Path Views Without Integrity Constraints was accepted at Datamod 2020.
- [08.20] Our demo paper Computing and Illustrating Query Rewritings on Path Views with Binding Patterns was accepted at CIKM 2020 (demo, code)
- [08.20] Our demo paper Inside Quasimodo: Exploring Construction and Usage of Commonsense Knowledge was accepted at CIKM 2020 (demo, code)
- [02.20] Our paper Equivalent Rewritings on Path Views with Binding Patterns was accepted at ESWC 2020 (slides, video)
- [08.19] Our paper Commonsense Properties from Query Logs and Question Answering Forums was accepted at CIKM 2019 (slides)
Département INFRES (Office 4C28),
19 Place Marguerite Perey